Monday, September 11, 2006

Autumn

Yep, it's Minnesota and it's fall--well, almost. Technically we haven't got there yet, but it's cold and windy and wet so... yeah, it's pretty much fall. Which means the germs are FLYING! My sister's already got a cold--dragging her around the windy Ren. Fest for ten hours probably didn't help, but she had fun. In any case, this means I'll probably be the next one to come down with it, and with work and school that is really going to suck. Yeah, sister's got the same problem, but let's face it--college and high school are two different things. Though it's not like I've been doing any homework, really. I've been in school for about... two, two and a half weeks and so far I've only done English homework. Oh, well. I'm bored, it's cold... there's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Okay, guess that's all for now. Stay happy, stay warm--or cool, depending on where you are--and stay safe.

Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home